....yo no sufro de locura, la disfruto a cada minuto...

dijous, de juliol 07, 2005 Edit This 0 Comments »
The First , The Last , My Everything,
And The Answer To, All Of My Dreams,
You're My Sun , My Moon , My Guiding Star,
My Kind Of Wonderful , That's What You Are,

I Know , There's Only , Only One Like You ,
There's No Way , They Could Have Made Two,
You're You're All I'm Livin' For, Your Love I'll Keep For Evermore,
You're The First , You're The Last , My Everything,

With You , I've Found , So Many Things ,
A Love So New Only You, Could Bring,
Can't You See It's You , You Make Me Feel This Way,
You're Like The Fresh Morning Dew, On A Brand New Day

I See, So .. Many Ways That I,
Can Love You Till ..., The Day I Die,
You're My Reality, And I'm Lost In A ... Dream,
You're The First , You're The Last , My Everything

I Know , There's Only, Only One Like You ,
There's No Way, They Could Have Made Two,
Girl You're My Reality, And I'm Lost In A .... Dream ,
You're The First , You're The Last , My Everything!
Us pareixerà horterissima, pero el Reagan ens posa aço quan anem per la nit...... i lo q mola ballar-ho....