ahí stas tu.....!!!!

diumenge, d’agost 14, 2005 Edit This 0 Comments »
si no sonries no te sirvo...
pues no bebo... [:)]
ya te has reido...
[:)] una Heineken...
U2[Vertigo]Stereophonics[Dakota]Manic Street Peachers[The love of Richard Nixon]Keane[This is the last time]The Killers[Mr.Brigthside]Moby[Lift me up]Oasis[Lyla]Foo Fighter[Best of you]The libertines[ Can't stand me now]Caesars[Jerk it out]Kaiser Chiefs[Everyday I love you less and less]The Donnas[I don't want to know]Bloc Party[Banquet]Beck[E-pro]Kings of the leon[Slow Night, so long]Mando diao[Down in the past]Soundtrack of our lives[Sister surround]Nine inch nails[Only]Ocean colour scene[everything comes at the right time]Sccisor Sisters[Take you mama out]The vines[Ride]>>> Bon recopilatori, arribe tard al hospi mentre pense en un dinar-sopar de retrobament de companys de clase!!!!sta dificil la cosa, pero tinc tantes ganes de veureus q fare jo l'imposible!!!! :p
This is the last time
akest es l'ultim cop
That I will say these words
que vullc dir estes paraules
I remember the first time
recorde el primer cop
The first of many lies
la primera de moltes mentires
Sweep it into the corner
escombrades fins un racó
Or hide it under the bed
amagades baix d'un llit
Say these things they go away
dius estes
coses i marxen
But they never do Something
pero mai fan res
I wasn't sure of
jo no estava segura
But I was in the middle of
pero estava al bell mig
Something I forget now
d'alguna cosa que he oblidat
But I've seen too little
of
pero he vist poc
The last time
akest es l'ultim cop
You fall on me for anything you
like
caus sobre meua i agafes el que
t'agrada
Your one last line
el teua ultima linea
You fall on me for anything you
like
caus sobre meua i agafes el que
t'agrada
And years make everything
alright
els anys fan que tot es pose al
lloc
You fall on me for anything you
like
caus sobre meua i agafes el que
t'agrada
And I no I don't mind This is the last
time
I a mi no m'importa, es l'ultim
cop
That I will show my face
L'ultim cop que mostraré la meua
cara
One last tender lie
l'ultima mentira sensible
And then I'm out of this
place
aleshores puc marxar
So tread it into the carpet
com una petjada sobre la
catifa
Or hide it under the stairs
o amagada baix les escales
Say that some things never
die
dir coses que mai moren
Well I tried and I
tried
es el que he intentat e
intentat