La nostra cançoneta d'avui........dma tindrem un altra

dilluns, d’abril 18, 2005 Edit This 2 Comments »
This Love

I was so high I did not recognizeThe fire burning in her eyesThe chaos that controlled my mindWhispered goodbye as she got on a planeNever to return againBut always in my heartThis love has taken its toll on me She said goodbye too many times before And her heart is breaking in front of meI have no choice, cause I won't say goodbye anymoreI tried my best to feed her appetiteKeep her coming every nightSo hard to keep her satisfiedKept playing love like it was just a game Pretending to feel the same Then turn around and leave againThis love has taken its toll on me She said goodbye too many times before And her heart is breaking in front of me I have no choice, cause I won't say goodbye anymoreI'll fix these broken thingsRepair your broken wingsAnd make sure everything's alright(it's alright, it's alright)My pressure on your hipsSinking my fingertipsEvery into inch of youCause I know that's what you want me to doThis love has taken its toll on meShe said goodbye too many times before Her heart is breaking in front of me And I have no choice, cause I won't say goodbye

2 comments:

jesús ha dit...

copiona !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

maroon five ...

que moderna ... :-p

M ha dit...

Pero si no era per a q ho endevinares, era la nostra canço, meua i de lara, d'ahir....