dimecres, d’abril 20, 2005 Edit This 0 Comments »
Butterflies

Lately when I look into your eyesYou’re the only one I need in my lifeBaby I just don’t know how to describe How lovely you make me feel insideYou give me butterfliesGot me flying so high in the skyI can’t control the butterfliesYou give me butterfliesGot me flying so high in the skyI can’t control the butterfliesThis seemed like the likely thingFrom the start you told me I would be your queenBut never had I imagined such a feelingjoy is what you bringI want to give you everythingYou give me butterfliesGot me flying so high in the sky I can’t control the butterflies You give me butterfliesGot me flying so high in the skyI can’t control these butterfliesYou and IAre destinyI know nowYou were made for meOhhh ooooI can’t control itIt’s driving meTaking over me and I want….You give me butterfliesGot me flying so high in the skyI can’t control the butterfliesYou give me butterfliesGot me flying so high in the skyI can’t control the I feelOh no oh no oh no oh noYou give me something that I just can’t denySomething that is so realI just can’t control the way I feelOhh I never felt like this