Fwd: Zum, Zum, Zum...

dimarts, d’octubre 16, 2007 Edit This 0 Comments »


ME LOOKING FOR A CAR PART ONE
That's it, zum, zum, zum, I've been all morning driving a Mazda 3!! mmmmmmmm, and I though about telling u because I now u'll like to have a friend with a Mazda 3 (despite bad things about been a girl and having a car that seems I stolen my boyfriend..), but, and there's always a but, is not my car, I've got that "macarra" side (I can't translate macarra to English but u can guess) somewhere in my mind but the practical side always turns to be the most influence, so... Mazda 3 is to enjoyed in pictures, does not matter the leather inside, and how lovely red looks...  shiiiitttttt-curva-pierdoloñica-mastroiani (sounds polish, isn't it?), I felt in love again, but like men, I can dump cars as well!!
jajaja
My sales representative is getting a nice car ready for me, I'll show u the photos once is ready next week (changing the color to black...) and is not  sport....
 
p.d.: I'm sending this e-mail to my web page so I can remember that I (once) drove a Mazda (zum, zum, zum) and was H.A.P.P.Y, so i can't send u kisses and say I miss you (I just said it... how stupid)
 
ZZZ